To ensure you to enjoy your stay in a relaxed manner and only take home the best memories, we developed a protection concept for your personal safety and that of our employees. This is continuously adapted to the recommendations and requirements of the Health Department and the guidelines of the RKI.
Please excuse us if we only greet you with a smile and don't handshake at the moment.
We look forward to working with you to face this special time with an additional smile.
- Please wash your hands frequently.
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm.
- Hand disinfectants are available in the lobby, in every guestroom and in the public areas.
- Please always keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- If you have symptoms of illness indicating a respiratory disease before your arrival or during your stay, we ask you not to visit our house or to see a doctor a.s.a.p.
- we have increased the cleaning intervals throughout the house, both in the rooms and in all public areas
- Our employees wear mouth-nose protection in all public areas - in the breakfast area they also wear rubber gloves that are replaced regularly
- our elevator may only be used by one person at a time at the moment
- we have discontinued the supply of additional items and fruit in the rooms for reasons of infection protection
- We have limited our breakfast offer a bit depending on the situation, you will be served at the seat
- We are currently refraining from cleaning the rooms during stays of several nights in order to avoid possible sources of infection. If you want cleaning in between, or need additional towels etc. - just tell our reception - we will take care of it!
We look forward to your visit - stay healthy!
Your team from the Hotel Alpha in Hanover