To ensure you to enjoy your stay in a relaxed manner and only take home the best memories, we developed a protection concept for your personal safety and that of our employees. This is continuously adapted to the recommendations and requirements of the Health Department and the guidelines of the RKI.
Please excuse us if we only greet you with a smile and don't handshake at the moment.
For a tourist overnight stay with us the following things are to be considered:
If you are arriving from abroad, please note the requirements of the Robert Koch Institute - those arriving from e.g. virus variant areas must adhere to quarantine regulations and may not be allowed to arrive. An overnight stay is then not possible with us. Information about this can be found here:
For arriving guests from Germany applies:
You must present a valid - negative - (not older than 24h) Coronatest upon arrival and provide it to the reception without being asked (this can also be done by email in case of electronic test certificates).
If there is no test center available at your place of origin, you can also have free rapid tests performed directly here in Hannover: these are offered by various test centers in Hannover. You can find a test center within walking distance of your hotel - for example at the main train station in Hannover. You can make a free test appointment electronically here:
The test result will be sent to you by e-mail after about 15 minutes. You can then simply forward this to the reception desk. Please perform this test before your arrival, e.g. on your way to the hotel.
You do not need to present or perform a test if the following points apply:
You can prove your vaccination status by means of your vaccination card and an identification document,
This must show 2 vaccinations completed at least 14 days ago.
After surviving a Corona infection, only 1 vaccination is required - this vaccination must also have been completed 14 days ago. With your proof of infection (e.g. positive test result from the laboratory, or segregation order from the health department) and the single vaccination you can check in without a test - you are then also considered fully vaccinated.
You have recovered from a corona infection that occurred no longer than 6 months ago. For this, you must have a convalescent certificate with you (e.g. positive test result from the laboratory, or segregation order from the health department).
Exceptions from the test obligation:
- absolutely necessary and unpostponable travel for professional or medical reasons
- the existence of another valid reason such as e.g. visit of a family member,
partner in a non-marital relationship, the exercise of a right of custody or right of
rights of access or the assistance or care of persons in need of protection
- the existence of an exceptional approval by the responsible health authority
We look forward to working with you to face this special time with an additional smile.
- Please wash your hands frequently.
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm.
- Hand disinfectants are available in the lobby, in every guestroom and in the public areas.
- Please always keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- If you have symptoms of illness indicating a respiratory disease before your arrival or during your stay, we ask you not to visit our house or to see a doctor a.s.a.p.
- we have increased the cleaning intervals throughout the house, both in the rooms and in all public areas
- Our employees wear mouth-nose protection in all public areas - in the breakfast area they also wear rubber gloves that are replaced regularly
- our elevator may only be used by one person at a time at the moment
- we have discontinued the supply of additional items and fruit in the rooms for reasons of infection protection
- We have limited our breakfast offer a bit depending on the situation, you will be served at the seat
- We are currently refraining from cleaning the rooms during stays of several nights in order to avoid possible sources of infection. If you want cleaning in between, or need additional towels etc. - just tell our reception - we will take care of it!
We look forward to your visit - stay healthy!
Your team from the Hotel Alpha in Hanover